General Dentistry Associates Office, Original Lithograph, circa 1956
General Dentistry Associates was founded over 60 years ago by Dr. George Handler, DDS. Centrally located in Downtown Freehold, the practice was dedicated to providing quality, affordable dental care to the surrounding community, in a warm and caring environment.
As the local community grew, so did the practice. Eventually Dr. Handler was joined by Dr. Arnold Lipschutz, DMD. Together they served Freehold Boro, as well as the surrounding communities of Freehold Township, Howell, Colts Neck, Englishtown, Manalapan, Marlboro, Old Bridge and Eastern Monmouth and Ocean Counties, for the better part of two decades.
Dr. Wollek joined the practice in 1992. Working side by side with Dr Lipshultz, General Dentistry Associates continued to provide quality, affordable dentistry, and continued to grow. In 1998, Dr. Wollek took over the practice exclusively, with a vow to maintain its longstanding values and commitment to quality, personalized, family dentistry.
Proudly, Dr Wollek continues this 60+ year tradition of stellar dental care, practiced in a carefully cultivated environment meant to foster trust and build and develop longstanding relationships with his patients and within the community.